Bodahrevy feedback

Thanks dude they got here quick, good communications, well packaged and as described. Great seller!

1 Like

Atmos Goji showed up today in great condition. The yoyo was wrapped well and packaged securely. Awesome seller!

2 Likes

yoyo showed up quick and @bodahrevy responded quickly. overall 10/10 seller

1 Like

Great seller, super kind and responsive. 10/10

1 Like

Communicative and quick shipping, yoyo as described. Would do business with again.

2 Likes

Fast shipping. Well packed. Awesome yoyo’s. Great seller! Would buy again. 10/10

1 Like

Great trader. Got a capstan 22 from him and it showed up mint and with bunches of nice string.
10/10 would do trades again

1 Like

Bought two throws from @bodahrevy and it was a 10/10 experience! He had two throws listed that were exactly what I was looking for, in the color I was looking for, and we came to an agreement on a fair price for both of em. Shipped out quick and received it the next day, packed well with the OG packaging. Great dude!

1 Like

Recently did a trade with Rev. everything went smoothly. Easy transaction. Would definitely do business with them again. :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

completed a very smooth transaction with @bodahrevy . no issues, good communications, throw was as advertised. he even delayed shipping for me while i was away so the box wouldn’t sit in my mailbox for a week. i can recommend this seller and I would do business with him again.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Recently did a trade with @bodahrevy. They were quick to respond, provided any info and pics requested, and fast to ship out a well packaged yoyo. 10/10 and I would happily buy or trade with them again.

1 Like

Did a trade with @bodahrevy last week and he was easy to communicate with and super fast to ship out! Great person in general and I’ll definitely keep in touch with them!

1 Like

Just completed a sale with @bodahrevy. Communication was smooth, yoyo came well packaged and as described. No complaints from me!

1 Like

Bought a yo-yo from @bodahrevy and am very happy with the deal. Shipped and arrived quick. Thanks for feeding the addiction. :star2:

1 Like

The Wooly Marmot I bought from @bodahrevy just got here today! It’s in great condition and shipping was really fast! Thanks again!

1 Like

Just received this beautiful well cared for,
Fools Gold, Peak 2, Berry Melt, great deal, fast well packaged shipping. Would not hesitate to deal with Bodahrevy in the future.

Have a great rest of the week

1 Like

Second time buying some yoyo’s from @bodahrevy

Solid seller. Shipped fast. Perfect transaction. Thanks again!!! :+1: :+1:

Fast response, quick to ship, good packaging, and condition was as expected! Don’t hesitate to do business with @bodahrevy

Great seller. We did international sell and everything was smooth. Slightly delayed shipping was favoured with super good extras, would gladly do business again.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @bodahrevy and could not have gone any smoother! Great communication, photos, and shipped quickly. Received in exactly the condition described. Even included stickers that came with the throw which wasn’t expected but appreciated. 10/10 A+

1 Like