FS/FT 28s-ish otter and bundle added, price drop

Selling most of my collection cuz money is desperately needed. I wish I could hold on to these but they must go. All prices are shipped in the CONUS. Please no trades I really need money. If you feel prices are off please let me know but I think these are fair. I will do deals if you bundle. Id like to make as few trips as possible to the post so I will wait til I sell a few to go. Paypal f&f preferred I have a good feedback thread i’ll link it here. Thanks guys🙏 ( if you want to see any of the damage please just ask and I will send pics. All damage is very minimal and doesn’t affect play)

CLYW otter (looks like 28 stories but has red speckle instead of splash) NMTBS no damage but has been played a few times. Box and pin - sold

BUNDLE
YYR Gotham has one mark, smooth
B-grade Shuriken rappo only been played a few times no damage with box
YYFR pheasant mono has 2 small dents and some surface scratches but plays like a beast
Bundle for 50

Row one: L->R
NM gravy boat CLYW gnarwhal 2 one pinprick and one mark that breaks ano, smooth -75
Mint CLYW fools gold peak 2. Smooth and ano is perfect not sure why it’s a fools gold - sold
Atmos projects Noah spoils minimal fingernail vibe and no damage I can see. Comes with flat SEs and UL SEs - sold
C3 plasma crash MIB only thrown a few times - sold

Row 2
UNPRLD motif NMTBS one or two specs on ano but it’s so hard to see can’t get it to show up on camera I’m pretty sure it came like that - 60
Fallen Angel Mint no box - sold
CLYW ditch matching flat spots and a couple pin pricks - sold
Atmos projects first run goji. It’s been re tapped but still 9/10 smooth. Has two ano marks - 25

15 Likes

Some good CLYW gems here. The nostalgia.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

PM’d

1 Like

Me or him?

Damn I want that sudo

1 Like

Think u got the panorama confused for sudo unless I’m confused here lol,I’m not seeing the sudo looking hard though lol.

3 Likes

Correct I was incorrect. Looks like my beater sudo

3 Likes

Lol,so u got one I’m still looking for mine.cool piece

2 Likes

bump prices dropped

@fradiger even buy the plasma crash so i wont

Bumppp might be adding more throws in a bit thanks guys you’ve been a huge help

Bumpski

Bump, puffin 2 and avalanche sold, adding more throws in a few hours

1 Like

Bump I added the last of my throws to sell come and get it. If you buy em all I’ll throw in bunch of boutique strings, bearings, pads etc.

Bump price drop

Probably the last price drop I’m heading to the post office later today :pray:

Bump

Bumping because im still eyeing the plasma

Same. I love me blue colorways