Bmv2

Just to clarify, I wasn’t saying that a yoyo is is a frivolous waste of $135 and that it’s no more than a hobby. Quite the opposite. Over the past few months yoyoing has become basically the essence of my life, and if I had $135 you can be sure I’d be spending it on a new throw.

Thanks for the suggestion but in Iowa it’s 14 but I could only work very limited hours and everywhere I’ve checked will only hire if your 16 :frowning:

Can the title of this thread be corrected?

It feels pretty good. However, spending 600 dollars a month on rent and almost 100 dollars a week on food for my fiancee as well as myself counterbalances the euphoria of buying toys. Be happy that you have fewer responsibilities, believe me.

Age 14-16 is a bit rougher, but once you get that first “reasonable” part time job… man…

I’ve never had as much disposable income as when I was a teenager working but living at home. As a teenager you don’t know that, though. :wink:

Having your own money to drop on yoyos isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! I spend my own money on throws and I’m very happy with the money I’ve spent, but it’s an ADDICTION!! I sometimes wish I had someone holding on to my money so that I wouldn’t turn around and buy a new CLYW every week, but it’s all totally up to me and because of that I have very little expendable cash that doesn’t go towards yoyos…