Blueprint String now available at YYE!!

I don’t know what “highlights” is but you convinced me I am so getting a pack when the colors come out.

Back in the day, YYN used to make string called Highlights. It’s probably one of my favorites–it played great for bulk string. Unfortunately though, as you probably know, YYN went out of business, but I believe I have some Highlights lying around somewhere from a few years back…

I’m definitely going to be buying a pack of these. I’ve been using Markmont. Dragons exclusively, but a nice, cheap (in terms of price, not build) bulk string would be great. Hopefully these come in blue to YYE!

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

This has changed my life in so many ways.

1 Like

Awww super short ;(

Green, Yellow, White, Pink, Orange

I just got a 100 pack great strings… with the exception they are too short. I am a taller guy and i like more lenght on my strings.

I would like to buy more string but if you guys dont make them a bit longer ill have to pass :frowning:

Other than the short length love the string.

1 Like

I had the opposite issue. They’re too short to cut to the length I want but too long compared to what I normally play with. Optimal string length shouldn’t have anything to do with height, the physics don’t change, shorter strings are faster, whip better, and more controllable. Just say no to long strings. That said they’re only a bit longer than I prefer and work fine. Really soft, thick but not overly so, similar to Kitty Fat or some of the old Chaos Strings. Hold tension amazingly, probably some of the best string I’ve ever played in that regard.

Im 6’7" and yes string length makes a difference to me. My arm span is longer my legs are longer, my torso is longer, this may sound odd to you but it FEELS very strange when I use short strings it just doesn’t feel right.

I just tied my own loop in some kitty string and laid it next to a blueprint string with a pre-tied loop and the kitty string is 4 inches longer. that makes a HUGE difference for me and how it feels when I throw.

I really like the string just wish it was longer (maybe make some xl’s :wink: )

Any idea when colors will be in the store? I would love to get a hundred pack of Blueprint during the Black Friday sale, but am not so sure about picking up a pack of white or “interesting color”.

I wasn’t a fan all around. :-\

The finger loop was insanely big which made the string loose on my finger all the time. And it’s kinda short… :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any plans for a restock? I really enjoy the strings. :slight_smile:

In case anybody was looking for the restock with all the different colors…

P.S. I’m grabbing yellow and orange for 3A and maybe some green for 1A, 4A, and 5A

1 Like