Blade 2.0 review

Blade 2.0 - been throwing with this since yesterday quite alot and I must day for 40$ its a good yoyo. (I got it on my name day as a present) and it looks and plays awesome. Its light and fast playing. I like the feel of it and its also quite stable. Its comfortable in the hand and the grinds arent bad. Two problems I had with this throw: The stock pads are quite grippy (I use Sochi fat), so it snags a bit (might help using another thinner string or changing for another less grippy pads) and the other problem is that its spin time isnt something to brag about. I tried doing my speed combo with the Blade and it died close before I finished it. The Movement on the other hand went through the combo and still had the spin left to comfortably bind. So if spin time is the deal breaker then I would try another yoyo. That doesnt mean I dont recommend it. For 40$ its a nice grab!

2 Likes

Update: changed the stock center track bearing for concave bearing and the spin time slightly improved, also ripped out the stock pads, because they snagged on me so hard that i got hit in my cnuckles so hard and lost my nerve. Changed the pads for brown yyf pads and now the yoyo works just perfectly!