Black Friday Sale at YOYOEXPERT is HERE!

tfw you live in a place that has no yoyo stores and have to wait 1-3 months for yoyos to get to you

3 Likes

pick my self up a mantra by good life just waiting for my package made of gold to arrive

5 Likes

Had to get that grasshopperX. I need one to go with my bimetal Duncan collection and itā€™s hard to pass up that dealšŸŽ‰

3 Likes

That feeling when itā€™s life as usual. Always two pennies short! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Although, I guess technically I was $3.02 short. Still though.

9 Likes

Pssst. Just throw in a pack of kitty string or something else around $3 and itā€™s practically free!

7 Likes

iā€™ll put in my two cents :wink::joy:

6 Likes

Double dipped for a sherpa

3 Likes

Did you go for the $30 Sherpa, or did you go with the $70 Navigator + Free Sherpa deal?

My Sherpa and Nav are being delivered to me today :smiley:

3 Likes

Nah I placed a small order that didnā€™t quite hit the mark for free shipping. I was gonna grab a Baracuda Jr to top it off but was thinking I should go with something outside my box. So in goes the sherpa. Just for kicks.

2 Likes

My other (previously ordered) package should be here today too. Month edition grassX and some blue-eyed white dragon mmstrings.

I canā€™t get off work soon enough.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know bro. Youā€™re looking a little pale! ā€¦and is that a cough youā€™re suddenly developing?
Maybe you should head home a little early today!
Donā€™t want to go spreading things to the coworkers!!

3 Likes

ā€¦sips coffee and contemplatesā€¦

Nah. Iā€™m the manager, which means Iā€™m the Juggernaut!
Only gotta get till 230ish thoughšŸ˜‰

5 Likes