Black Friday Sale at YOYOEXPERT is HERE!

I wasn’t there, just saw Gentry’s video showing off all the new flavors and explaining.

1 Like

Hey @AndreBoulay, will there be some wiggle room on the return policy if we happen to find an issue with a Black Friday purchase when Christmas arrives?

I’m planning on waiting until Christmas to even open the box.

2 Likes

Of course! I mean - anytime you find an issue with anything… If it wasn’t your fault we are always here to help! :100:

And even then - we fix a lot of yoyos consistently whenever and wherever we can. Always here for you! :+1:

15 Likes

://///////

You only YOLO once as the kids say.

10 Likes

My basket at the moment :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You’re gonna rival Gentry pretty soon with your Shutter collection.

I ordered a Butter last night when I saw the sale started based mostly on your comments about it (along with a couple others so I could get my savings up to $50).

7 Likes

My savings last night came to $44.98; so, basically, the Shutter I ordered was free!

5 Likes

Wide Angle is soooo good.

6 Likes

I have 9 now with that purchase :disappointed:

5 Likes

Great opportunity to stock up on Rain City Skills Yoyos! (He says with a loud, self-promoting voice, hoping no one notices)

4 Likes

Woo! Way happy for you Durfs!! :smiley:

2 Likes

One day I will own a loonie.

3 Likes

Yes, you will!

2 Likes

Man I hate the mailing delays that occur during Black Friday and Christmas. You would think that because it happens literally every year that mailing services would prepare for them in some way.

I was hoping to get my late Thursday order by Monday but it doesn’t look like that will happen.

3 Likes

I sent a guy a yoyo in a trade and it has been 2 weeks and it still shows “Departed country of origin” in the tracking(has been showing this for like 10-11 days). At this point I don’t know if they have lost it or there is just a delay. It is so annoying

2 Likes

I happen to have ordered three Ns platinum bearings also. Really like those.

2 Likes

Oh no. Good job you don’t live in another country, eh?!

3 Likes

That would probably be easier as I’d expect it to take a while regardless. Usually my YYE orders arrive in 2 days because I’m pretty close to their physical location.

It’s not the end of the world, just annoying. Monday is one of my days off so I’d have the whole day to use them, Tuesday I won’t be able to pick them up because of work.

3 Likes

I understand the annoyance, however I have just placed my first order with YYE and I live in the UK. I would be surprised if it arrived within 2 weeks.

4 Likes

I think you’re supposed to wait for Christmas or Hannukah to use the yoyos anyways. That was in the terms of purchase on the YYE site.

4 Likes