bind return

hey i can do the bind return but i cant do it without moving my throw hand way up in the air. [this is for the trapeze bind] if u dont understand this question plz ask on this thread. it looks really weird if u move ur hand up in the air so im tryin to fix it.

It is a little hard to explain, but what helps is to sort of “throw” the loop into the gap of the yoyo. When you “throw” the loop, make sure you are “throwing” it TOWARDS yourself and down. Hope this helped.

no it really didint but thx

You could make the loop bigger maybe?

my throw hand moves up alot any help with that

i have no idea of what you’re talking about, try making a video

what part dont u understand

what do you mean by moving you’re throw hand high in the air. is it just a habit or can you not do a bind without raising your hand

i think its both but it looks weird i have my hand above my head and my non throw hand at my stomach

if what you’re really worried about is looks, then you could try cutting your string. if you don’t want to cut your string, you should focus on trying to keep your throw hand at a lower level, and swing the yoyo a little more with your non-throwhand when landing it on the string :wink:

Yeah, maybe your string is to long. It’s probably just a habit, and the only way to stop it is just by binding and trying not to move your hand up in the air. It more of a habit than anything.

It sounds ike you’re doing the bind straight up and down? Try moving you’re non-throw hand down and to your left (if you’re right handed) and your throw hand down and to the right, so the string is diagonal across your body.

Have fun,
Java

make sure you aren’t letting the yo-yo die to much before binding, the faster it’s spinning the easier the bind will be

make sure you’re pushing the loop into the side of of the gap the yo-yo is spinning towards: if you through a sleeper you do a reverse bottom mount for the bind

slide the loop into the yo-yo while pulling up at the same time

if your string is really long, as was mentioned above, this can also have an effect so cut off your string at belly button length

that’s pretty much all the pointers I can think of, other than that just make sure to practice practice practice

Shorten your string.Do the bind from a under mount instead of a trapeze.Use a bigger loop and make sure it goes straight down the gap so you dont get a snag.