Bimetal superstar???

Any information on when the 2016 superstar will be released? I got one out of the mystery box and really like it. Just wondering if there is any information on this yet. Also if anyone knows about when the magic yoyo bimetal is releasing, that would be great to know also. :slight_smile:

Wild guess… 2016?

Solid guess. Thank you for the help :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly would not mind a second '16 Superstar, preferably in a splash or galaxy color. I love the throw to death and is one of my daily throws and the black looks classy/elegant but I think something brighter should also be had in my collection.

I personally really want to get something like red so I can half and half with my blue one. A galaxy color way would be amazing!

i hope they make another batch of them so i can try to pick on up, i also hope they make some other throws bi metal. maybe a bi metal protostar, bi metal cyborg 2.0, or maybe maybe a whole new throw.

I don’t really like multiples of a throw but if these come out in a galaxy, I’m totally buying one. I love my dark blue bi superstar. It is also one of my favorite throws. Hopefully it’ll stay with the trend with a low price.

And they will most certain be making more bi metals. I feel like that’s the trend to keep as titanium a don’t draw to the majority of the community.

Well, I asked about the release date on YoyoFactory Ask.fm, and they said the 2016 Superstar won’t be released this month. For now, there is no scheduled release date. But, those of you who took advantage of the mystery box, know that you got something special, not just really inexpensive, but long before other people will get one. It’s a great player, and it will be a hit when it drops.

I couldn’t agree more, I hardly ever buy doubles, but if these come out in some of those sweet YYF splashes then I’m definately picking up another. The 2016 Superstar has easily been my most-used yoyo recently, I just can’t stop myself going back to it. It’s just so darn good. ;D

The only yoyo to this day which made an attempt on this (2syy knight) ran into vibe issues and almost turned the whole batch into b grades despite having rings that looks on paper not very hard to install. Most of the others instead opted to settle with alternative solutions like with the nightmare and blizzard.

Are you sure you’ve quoted the right post/posted in the right thread? This doesn’t seem to relate to anything in this topic…

Importing raw yoyo bodies and rings separately and then having to assemble them locally in the US is clearly not the most practical thing to do.