Bill Liebowitz Classic Toyo Contest-Sat. March 9th

Just a heads up to any of you guys that might be in Southern California especially Los Angeles Torrance Orange County.

The BLC annual event. The program starts at 10 in the morning. Take a lunch break around noon. And then from 1 to 5 the contest.

Let me ask you something. What’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys? Simple answer.

A barrel of monkeys inside a building throwing yo-yos around heck yeah.

The turnout is usually a pretty good crowd of unusual suspects. So if you feel like a suspect and you think you’re unusual; you need to come down and have some fun with the rest of us .

Hans and a squad from yo-yo factory will be there in force just to make sure you guys are paying attention. And even if you’re not paying attention eventually during the course of the day somebody is gonna have to be able to laugh at somebody else.
…In the following link; Click on the red; scroll to the bottom of the page; past the yellow to the white. Contest info there.

Contest location is the Nakano Community center.
On Madrona between Torrance blvd. and Del Amo.

I know some of you guys from this immediate vicinity or within 30 minute drive of the contest. Come on by and take up some space meet some people learn some tricks make a yo-yo trade or buy something I’ll even argue with you about anything you want to as long as you show up. Trust me I’m just as irritating in person as I am on the Internet.

I’ll be looking forward to meeting you guys seriously the contest is a lot of fun it has been every time they’ve held it better than you think that it should be.

Obviously there were way too many words in that last sentence. Right now I’m doing the talk to text on my iPhone and I forgot a couple of periods.

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

See you there!

2 Likes