BF_THROWS FS post

Only shipping CONUS atm, unless international purchases exceed $60 and are willing to pay the $15 international shipping. Otherwise, CONUS purchases add $6.

Deals on multiples, no sales under $30

1st & 2nd pic:
-Yoyo Recreation Valkyrie NMIB $130 + Any throw $40 or under FREE! Limited offer.

3rd & 4th pic:
(Would prefer to sell all three together at bargain price…take all 3 YYF Bimetals for $200)
-Yoyofriends Raytracer | couple scratches smooth
-Yoyofriends Vulture NMIB
-Yoyofriends Peregrine NMIB
Message for individual pricing.

5th & 6th pic: All Bimetals
-Offset Yoyo Outlier NM some vibe. Tunable $old
-Spintime Yo-yos El Presidente minor scratches smooth $60
-Duncan Orbital GTX minor scratches smooth $65
-Yoyofactory K.O. Dings one half near bearing seat due to stuck bearing. Smoooooth. $45
-Top Yo Dominator dope half swap no damage minor vibes $41
-Yoyofactory Bimetal Superstar NM smooth $50

• Mcevoy Apathy minor starches, hint of fingernail vibe, smooth on a grind $55
    -Yoyofactory Meerkat minor scratches smoooooth $50
    -Yoyofactory Marco couple dings on ss smooth $50
    -SF BFF beat, vibes $30 or take as a $15 add on
  • Zeekio Ride minor scratches smooth $40
  • Ace Yo 7003/SS Clemency minor scratches hint of fingernail vibe, smooth on grinds $30
  • Top Yo Raiser minor fingernail vibes $30
    -Bread N Butter Co. Flying Dutchman minor scratches minor nail vibe $40

7th & 8th pic: Yo-yos under $30 can be $15 add ons with purchase of other yo-yos.
-Yoyo Jam XLR8 no cracks in plastic, minor scratches, deff not the smoothest yo-yo, but it never was… plays really great considering the date of release. Haven’t seen any of these anywhere in decent condition like this so asking $60 but deff is obo. Offer up!

• Zero Gravity Winglet SE (7068) minor scratches smooth. These are no longer being produced or are available via retail. So asking $70 but deff obo. Offer.
    -Yoyo factory Uppercut NM $35
    -Sengoku Ashigaru minor scratch smooth $45
  • Duncan Haymaker Beta Monometal NM $old
    -YoyoZeekio Lunar Wind minor scratches smooth $45
  • Reykjavik Return Tops Freyja minor scratches smooth $old
    -Top Yo Nuit NM $old
    -UNPRLD X Top Yo Antidote minor scratches some plastic vibe, hub solid, plays great $15 $10addon
    -Yoyofactory Replay Pro NM minor plastic vibe $15 or $10add on
    -Yoyofactory Zodiac minor starches, smooth $30
    -Yoyo Jam Inspire… A collectors piece at best. Still plays, no plastic cracks, but all the vibes and ss is best. I have this thing for well over 10years. Idk even what to ask or if anyone will want it, but if you do, just offer. I guess I’ll ask for $30 just for nostalgias sake.

Thanks for looking!

If you made it to the end of this post, Congrats. Now to bring the mood down. I was recently fired from my job, wrongfully, without any previous notification, no warnings, to my knowledge I was doing great. Me and my wife just bought a house, and now I am replacing our floors (never done it before, but have lots of help and support) to help save money until I find a new job. I’ve filled out lots of apps, and got a couple call backs, but I doesn’t seem the “urgently hiring” employers have much haste. But, I digress…

Things are extremely tight, and I could really use some money for work clothes, and really just to help ease the stress of bills.

I put this at the end because, well, I don’t feel that me selling my sob story is very commendable. But, I could really use some help. Thanks everyone, keep throwing❤️

8 Likes

Bump. Freyja, Nuit, Outlier, and Haymaker Beta sold

Bump, sob story added, help a brother out lol.

2 Likes

With it being tax time, I hope you get a decent return. I had worked for a larger company at my last job and learned that many people actually quit throughout America when they get their tax return, live off of it for a while, then go back to the job force. I say that so that you know you will likely see many job listings in the next few weeks, you couldn’t be looking for a job at a better time. Keep scanning indeed in the daily and I hope you get some sales. Try the Facebook Yoyo BST group as well.

2 Likes

Any of those Yoyofriends throws still available?

2 Likes

The raytracer and maroon vulture are still available

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.