Better fingerspins

does someone now how to getva soft finger, for al the people don´t nowing that means you let your finger totally lose so the yoyo stays stillbbut your finger rotates

What yoyo are you using to practice fingerspins?

:thinking:
I think I know what you are trying to ask…
Open your hand palm up, completely relax the whole hand and fingers. Pull all your fingers into a fist except the finger you use to spin. Thats what it should feel like

1 Like

not a good fingerspin yoyo an mvp

I’m not sure how much a soft finger will help with that yoyo? That’s more for getting bowl-shaped hubs to stay in the center area, I believe.

I think you’ll have better luck starting slightly off-axis. That should give you longer spins with that type of hub. Do what you want to do, and then return once the yoyo gets to full horizontal.

1 Like

MVP3 is a great fingerspin yoyo. Just make sure it’s at slight angle and not flat when you pop it up to start the fingerspin. A “soft” finger is not really crucial with the mvp like it is with the OG horizon. Sure the MVP won’t center the finger, but as far as flat hub throws go it’s one of the best for fingerspins.

1 Like

Whatcha been working on?

1 Like

thats what i found too but i the longer the better :smirk:

The black on my fingers is from working with annealed copper wire. We use it to wire tree branches to manipulate a shape. I work in a nursery in Japan. Here’s my IG if you are curious or want to see how- adam.jp.bon

3 Likes