Best yoyo around $150 - $210

in terms of performance the BerserkerSS crushes every CLYW :smiley: I´d go with the Berserker, dont know about the nobunaga but its undersized i think? so keep that in mind

Mine

Nice. Probably gonna be getting mine some time in june! I hope to get the black/purple/silver acid wash.

What is the spin time of the Berserker SS?

Havent really test it.
But it has the longest spin time than my other yoyos.

Berserker ss diameter is 55.2mm, Nobunaga 54.1, only 1.1 mm difference (03⁄64in or 0.0393701 inch) so, i wouldn´t say undersized, in my terms an undersized yoyo would be a DV888 (50.04 mm )
I will test spin time this week, but at least I can safely say the Nobunaga´s rings are considerably heavier (almost double) than the berserker ss.

You can compare here the diameter and the rings thickness

Sorry to interupt but i think the steel rings are just the same

The steel rings on the Nobunaga are clearly wider and smaller in diameter compared to the Berserker SS. Not sure how that translates to performance but they are clearly not ‘just the same’.

I managed over 13 minutes using a magicyoyo N9.

Of course, people always ask for a video when I tell them this. Well don’t. I didn’t take one.

lol no. Also people who ask about spin times drive me crazy. Yoyos at this level spin for longer than you’d ever possibly need them to, and i’d say most performance near the edge of spin time is dependent on the quality and cleanliness of the bearing, not the yoyo design. I’ve never had a yoyo that i wished spun longer other than ones with bad bearings or that were super cheap plastics.

You might be right on most yoyos with that, but there definitely IS a difference in spintime! The BerserkerSS spins much… much much longer than any of my non bimetal yoyos, and its one of the reasons i love it! Sure the spin on all high end yoyos is “good enough” but if you re like me and just love 1 min combos etc, it absolutely makes a difference!
Btw i dont care about sleeptime when its just hanging around, but about how long my combos can be (not always the same thing :P)

Mhm yea i guess so :smiley: had the wrong specs in mind probably… thought it was about 52mm. good to know