Best undersized throws on the market?

I’m a fan of undersized throws.
What would you get?

Learning toward the Dietz right now…

There are a lot of very good undersized yoyos on the market. Dietz, entheos, wool marmot, or if you can find one, the undersized noctu.

Supra for sure.

(2Sick Joey) #4

Supra, dietz, messiah are all equally as awesome as it gets

(Jei Cheetah) #5

If you are looking for something cheaper that is Bi-metal, the hitman pro is an awesome choice. Super smooth and stable, great weight distribution, fun stuff.

J

Supra, Wooly Marmot, markmont.next, P2, and Messiah for me. :slight_smile:

SPYY Supra, One Drop Dietz with CODE 1 SE’s, Yuuksta, Wooly Mar/Mark:mot/mont, ONEstar (OD and General Yo)

For me, it’s the RT, Messiah, Y Factor and the Wooly Marmot.

For me, I think Gnarwal, Hitman Pro, XCon Pro, Wooly Marmot, Dietz. Not necessarily in that order. I’ve got stuff smaller too.

But, since we brought up the whole “best” thing:
It’s all about preferences.

Yeah, these are just our preferences.

So keep in mind that it’s up to you to decide what you like best, but I suggest what’s listed here. :slight_smile:

I like my Dietz, but I don’t play fast enough for it. I’ve really come to like the Bape.2, especially after curing its hunger for string! Super smooth and plays at whatever speed I can manage.

Personally I love the dietz as well and it is still readily available but if you can find a Hatrick, that’s my all-time favorite. The supra and entheos are nice as well as the darkstar. If you can afford it the bapezilla 2 is also an awesome throw. Happy Hunting!