Best String

How is Buddha string? Some of the reviews say its short. I really like the Kitty normals, how would you say it compares to those?

I haven’t used a lot of Kitty Normal.
Buddha is plenty long for me, and I’m 6’4"

Some of the guys at my club complain actually that I don’t cut my strings. :smiley:

That review I think is from the when they first came out, I believe they are longer now.

I don’t know why every string manufacturer doesn’t just post the specs of length and so forth on their website.

I was told the same thing about CLoud strings, and i LOVE them.

a place that rhymes with “Spill Joyz” was where i found them. some shop in the UK.

^I meant they are totally different than cloud strings, as well as other strings. Give them a chance and you’ll probably find at least one yoyo for them.

I think the next time I try a new one, I might try using it on a responsive yoyo to break it in.

Ahh, its cool either way. they were not expensive, and ive been wanting to find some these elusive strings since i first heard about them a while back. Well see!

I’ve started using sOMEThING Type 2, as i couldnt get Kitty strings and i really like them. They seem to have just enough tension to be able to do slack tricks and whip binds on finger spins without being to stiff for everthing else.

In all honesty i have only been throwing for a few months so i may not be the best judge but i like them.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll order some. can never have enough strings.

Any one know what type of string comes stock on onedrop throws?

I use only Kitty Fat and StringLabs Ammo.

The type of binds that I love doing, and seem to work good with (small tail, fast snap) really needs the fatter wind of string. Its all preference like said 100 times. Just get small 5 packs and try them for a while, and get another brand of 5 to 10. Thats what i was told, and it worked great.

Ammo is my fav of the two though, Kitty fat a near second.

They make their own string. I’m pretty sure they call them One Drop Basics. They don’t sell them separately though. You may be able to order some if you contact them directly but I’m not positive as I’ve never heard of anyone else doing so.