Best Grinder possible

That’s why I chose it!  The Ten Yoyo Decapod is also an outstanding finger grinder. All of Ten Yoyo’s stuff is WAY underrated.

The new OneDrop proto kinda reminds me of an Xcube La Goutte.  Anyone else see it?

I lol at everyone here who has never experienced a C3 beadblasted yoyo. The Di Base outgrind everything ever.

1 Like

you can lol all you want, I’ve tried most throws mentioned in this thread, beadblasted dibase, throw monkey evil yo, stampede of course (and all the Xcube throws for that matter), decapod, grind machine. (they’re all reviewed on my website, the di base reviewed was not the beadblasted one, but I got a beadblasted one afterwards)

stampede hands down. not only the surface (which still makes a big difference) but also the shape and size actually help.

the blasted dibase is a fairly good grinder, but the stampede is on a whole other level, anyone who tried one will tell you, it grinds better than most other throws out there (I say “most” because even tho I got to try a fair amount, I didn’t try them all, by far, very far)

The Avalanche grinds really well…

There’s no “best” grinder anyway, just takes practice

This one works pretty well:

http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/426406_lg.jpg

I’m more inclined to a DeWalt 4" disk angle grinder.

String Theory makes the singularity, not VsNYYC. Just clarifying that.

Also, the best grinder I have ever tried is my B grade Torrent II. Never tried a stampede but you can’t beat the General-Yo beadblast.

Got me there. I cant believe I let it slip by. Youd think after typing 100 times i wouldnt screw up

YES! The C3 beadblast is without question the absolute best beadblast finish I have ever experienced.