Best clyw color way

I can’t desire between Cyro and solar flare…

Oh I forgot about cryo. That’s probably my favorite.

Jack Rabbit is awesome

Btw guys its “Cryo” not “Cyro” :wink:

Where are Bushmen and Jackrabbit?

Jackrabbit is on there. I didn’t add bushmen because its Charles haycock’s sig color way. The only sig I named is Harrison hurricane (that I kno of). Idk why I put it in cuz I tried to refrain from using sig color ways. But ya, bushmen gnarwhal is sharpest in my opinion. Or maybe camp caribou chief. Either way.
Thanks, Thomas.

You’re a man of good taste. My two favorites also. I have two Gnarwhals, in each of those colorways. The 28 Stories is “sick,” and Clareview Station is just elegant. Looks awesome when spinning too.

Personally I like Canadian gothic. I found it cool the first day I saw it!

I would like to add this and broken twill to my list

GUISE GOH 4 GOLD

New colors added

My Favs:

1. Clarview Station
  2. Hulk Smash
  3. Electric Bacon
  4. Yogi
  5. Fire Blizzard

Runner up: Ash Berry

First-run Chief blue. Pastel blue?

i missed a few. i guess that would fall in to solid colors or old colors not named.
thanks

LOL, this has EASILY got to be the biggest poll (as in most options) I have ever seen.

And about the colorways…ummm…I don’t own a single CLYW (and never will, except for maybe the Yeti and the Summit, if that counts)…so I can’t really say…but Confetti has always caught my eye.

I have to look at the overall number of votes. But, I can’t believe Hulk Smash is beating 28 Stories at the polls. Everytime I buy CLYW, and it’s available, 28 Stories flies off the shelves, or seemingly so. Hulk Smash sticks around a bit in comparison. I’m interested to see how the final votes come in.