Best bimetal yoyo under $150?

Thanks for the advice. I ended up going with the Hummingbird yoyo by yoyofriends.

4 Likes

No, DV888 is third, fixed axle Duncan Butterfly is second choice :rofl:

1 Like

Do we know when that’s coming out?

1 Like

I hear it’s supposed to be soon. Or get a Meerkat too

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the Sengoku Hideyoshi, Samurai, and Spintime Empire. I’ve not yet met Julio Robles, but, all e-interactions have been pleasant. Will Chavez from Spintime is an absolute great guy.

1 Like

Bimetals are so diverse it is important to look into why certain options may be better than others. From your description it seems like you want a bimetal on the lighter end that is more H-ish shape for technical play - I would highly recommend the SF Statement or the UNPRLD Disruption. Duncan’s bimetals are all very cool too, the Tourney especially is a fun one you may want to check out.

2 Likes

Glad you picked the Hummingbird! You won’t be disappointed. It zooms across at insane speed and it is super powerful at its weight. Another yoyo from us that plays fast is the Raytracer, its got a wide profile, plenty of control and floatiness, and it is the choice yoyo by our player Williams Thamrong, one of the fastest yoyoer right now. Anyways thanks for the support.

1 Like