Best Bimetal of 2019 (so far)

I’d venture the Outlier as one of the best Bi-Metals of late '18 early '19. I love that thing

3 Likes

The grandmaster is the one to beat for me. The astraea, and statement are great also but there’s just something about the grandmaster. I need to get myself an artemis, I can’t believe I missed it. I also want to try the raytracer and the new grasshopper. So many yoyos, so little time…

5 Likes

SF CF and 2Sick Grand-Master.

CF for shredding.
Grand-Master for chilling.

5 Likes

While it may been a 2018 release, the Edge Beyond been a highlight for me in 2019 so far as that’s when I actually began throwing it. I ordered it November 2018 along with a Confusion…at the time I was in a rut and was itching to explore something new, modern responsive took over until this month when I felt it was time to actually start playing my Edge Beyond.

5 Likes

Grasshopper GTX

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The edge beyond was the best bi metal,my beyond!:tired_face:,sorry about that if you read my other post from earlier this morning all understand why I’m upset

3 Likes

gtx is guuuuuuud

3 Likes

The Akita for chill sesh (if counting late 2018)
GTX for performance, got mine yesterday and it absolutely crushes!

4 Likes

I thought the Akita was released in January?

1 Like

Already said it but I took a nice photo to really hammer home how much I love it. No bs performance.

7 Likes

Akita, hands down.

Really, really loving mine. I wasn’t totally sold on it right away, but it grew and grew on me, and it’s steadily risen to one of my top 5 all time. Probably top 3

3 Likes

I thought Clyw did a prerelease early for Christmas?

1 Like

I think the key ‘word’ there is “pre”, so not actually released yet!

1 Like

Ya I think you’re both correct. They did some real limited release in December, but the official drop was January.

I’m bummed I missed that black bip bop (sp?) recently, but I guess I don’t need a second while people still haven’t been able to get one. Really hoping they put out more

2 Likes

Ya I would have to go with the akita. It is the only bi metal I have that was released in 2019, though. That being said it may be my favorite bimetal I own. Dont tell the hummingbird that.

4 Likes

Artemis, only 2019 bimetal I have played lol.

2 Likes

Too late. JK

2 Likes

Dang. I thought that would have taken longer. To be clear the hummingbird isnt going anywhere, ever. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would you consider it worth the price?