Best amazon beginner yoyo

Hey. So I just got the AoE form amazon and it was dissapointing. Very bivy, tilted a lot, etc. So I want to get another yoyo. Right now I got the crystal k2 as a replacement, but it is kind of bivy so I don´t like it that much. So I wanted to ask: What is the best beginner yoyo form amazon, that most preferably meets these requirements:

1. Has little vibe
  2. Can upgrade from responsive to unresponsive
  3. Is avaiable on amazon

Material does not matter. If this yoyo doesn´t meet one of these requirements, but is still very good, I will consider it. What is the yoyo I am looking for?

Why from amazon, is there an issue ordering from here?

If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

I need international shipping, and amazon is best at that

Did you ever get the yyf Arrow that was recommended to you because that’s available on amazon.

roughly where are you located? tons of international yoyo stores around to support instead of amazon

also, you have two of the most recommended (and one of the most recommended in the k2 crystal) beginner yoyos already :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The shipping costs 13 dollars and that is too much for whoever is buying for me. But maybe I can try buying it form here though.

1 Like

South America

But, is the arrow any better from the crystal k2? because it wouldn´t make any sense buying something that isnt any better from what I already have

No idea why your area of effect is having so many problems. As far as beginner throws AOE is the only one I still use all the time.
You can shoot for the yyf arrow like everyone else mentioned but tbh I find the yoyo doesn’t have the spin time and stability of the AOE

This is a bit more expensive but I think the Duncan barracuda is available on Amazon

3 Likes

Is that beginer friendly?

Question: Is the c3 Arise a good option for me?

I haven’t heard much about the arise, it’s a fairly new yoyo. I really doubt it’s going to be better than either of the yoyos you have by a noticable margin though.

It’s likely that some of your issues are due to the fact that you’re a beginner. The AoE is liked by the community and should have been a good choice. Plastic yoyos do generally have a bit more vibe, but not enough to be an issue. The tilting that you mention is amost certainly due to technique. Practice should improve this.

6 Likes

Well ,yes, but I know most AoE are not as viby as mine. Most say is very smooth, if not dead smooth. That is why I suspect damage.

Amazon is good with returns. If you feel like there’s a problem, request a replacement.