Best 19mm pads?

I understand that response is largely a player’s preference kinda thing, but here’s the deal. First time I tried a CLYW yoyo, I felt like the response system in it was super good. I was wondering if there’s pads that perform the same in the 19mm spec? What pads do you like the most?

1 Like

It seems a lot of people like the One Drop Flow Groove pads. YYF has a variety pack which lets you see what best meets your preference.

2 Likes

They’re sold out rn but I’d recommend giving Sochi Pinks a try. IMO they’re on the grippier side.

2 Likes

And, of course, the best way to get response pads exactly the way you like every time, at a very low cost, and without ever worrying that a company will stop making them, is to flow your own silicone. It’s not the most convenient solution to be sure, but it is the most reliable and cost-effective.

It’s definitely something I need to take the time to learn to do (kinda like how I forced myself to learn how to solder just so I could fix, tweak, and customize guitar and amp electronics, and I was very glad I did).

1 Like

@nonja121 how does the Sochi pink compare to the one drop slim response pads? :slight_smile:

1 Like

And to the YYF blues also