Benmichael86 is for real

Just a quick thanks you and a shout out to @Benmichael86 for this awesome addition! He’s good people, he ships quickly, packages are well protected and he keeps his throws in great condition.

A-RT-Grail

3 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

2 Likes

Had a super good experience with this guy. More than fair trade, fast shipping, and the throw is just like he described. Deal with confidence!

2 Likes

I’ve had two separate trades with @Benmichael86. He ships fast and packs items well. Valued member, don’t hesitate!

3 Likes

I bought a yo-yo from Ben. Due to his highly taxing job he was delayed shipping by one day but he quickly and clearly communicated this to me. The yo-yo was packaged extremely well and included some really really nice looking string. Great seller!

P.S. Can we merge the following threads into this one?

1 Like

@Benmichael86 is a solid dude. Very informative and described everything about the yoyo I bought perfectly. The packaging was very safe and secure. I would absolutely deal with him again without any worry. Thanks again man!

3 Likes

I had another great experience w/ Ben, shipping was fast and the throw was packed impeccably to ensure no chance of damage. Looking forward to the next b/s/t with them!

1 Like

Just leaving feedback for @Benmichael86. Great buyer! Fast payment, polite, and good communication.Would deal with again. Thanks again brother!

Joey

4 Likes

I think there are currently 3 threads for our boy @Benmichael86 but either way, I had a great transaction with him. Fair trade, great communication, prompt shipping. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks bro

1 Like

Benmichael86 read I was looking for a Qubit, and parted with his.
Thanks Ben, I’m having fun with it. Buy or sell with 100% confidence.

1 Like

Thanks Steve! I’m glad you’re liking it :slight_smile:

Completed a purchase with @Benmichael86. Everything came quickly and as described. Buy or trade with confidence!!!

1 Like

@Benmichael86 is indeed the real deal. Sold me a clear Creep, provided tracking right away, it came exactly as described and SUPER quick. If you’re looking for a easy peasy smooth and fair BST transaction Ben is your guy. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again!

1 Like

Just wanted to say we had a successful deal and everything went smooth.

2 Likes

Ben was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Yoyo came as described, packaged really well and came with a nice extra also. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

2 Likes

Did a deal with Ben. Went smooth as butter. Great seller. Would do business again.

2 Likes

I’ve bought a couple of throws from them over time and I will never hesitate to deal with them, always easy to communicate with, exceptional packaging, and quick shipping; the last one I got from them arrived so quickly it was like I’d ordered it from Amazon! Can’t recommend them enough.

2 Likes

Great seller, fast shipping. A++

1 Like

Just completed an excellent purchase from Ben & was thrilled with his quick shipping!! Got to my place in 2-3 days!! Woaw… fantastic A+
It was packaged extremely well!

Happy to do more business with Ben too!

2 Likes

Enjoy :heart: