Benchmark Series 2013

Excellent. I shall wait for the silver, black or grey. And probably pick one up in blue at that time.

10 more minutes!! ;D and i agree yoyojordan. onedrop is amazing.

how many where there in the first place? only lilke 50 total left.

Dang these are going quick! Luckily I picked up a beautiful green organic :wink:

Blue O, Green H, Red V
And Iā€™ve got matching Code1 side effects on the way that will put the weight in my favorite 67 gram range. Merry Christmas to me! :smiley:

Same! I got a green organic. I also got a blue Yelets because how can you say no for only $30. Plus the Yelets come with green side effects that I can switch with the benchmark. Added $12 worth of string and lube to bring my total over $100 for those yummy trading card packs that I think are really neat. Canā€™t wait! Its going to be a great Christmas this year!

Red O, Red V, Red H. Sticking to the everything the same except shape. (Gotta control for variables that might influence the lab experiment results.) :wink:

I agree, I would like some neutral colors like silver, pewter, bronze, etc. contrasting side effects would be cool as well. I have so many red blue and green yoyos already :wink:

A bronze set would be amazing.

I picked up the Green V and a Blue Yelets. I couldnā€™t let that deal pass me up ;D Been wanting some SE yoyos, and now I have two on the way for less than 100 bucks!

Gold organic with blue se would make my life

Iā€™m going to guess hereā€¦ and itā€™s only a guessā€¦ that itā€™s actually YYE that concocted that deal. And if Iā€™m right, itā€™s no discredit to OD at all, but the praise would be redirected more towards Andre. :wink: The vendors provide the throws at a particular cost and suggest a price (the MSRP). Sometimes there are clauses in the vendor contract that prevent the retail price from going too low so that multiple retailers arenā€™t undercutting each other and devaluing the productā€¦ but for the most part, retailers can then set their own prices and incentives.

Thatā€™s just my experience in retail in general. But I donā€™t know the first thing about how yoyo retail in particular works.

Got a green O and a red Yellets. Heck of a deal for under $100 shipped.

1 Like

Picked up all three. Green O, red V, blue H. Really excited!

I think youā€™re right about this, Greg. But you also reminded me why I stayed out of the business world. Yeeeee. Iā€™ll stay hidden away in my classroom thank you very much. :wink:

Snagged a Blue O and a Blue Yelets. All for under $100 :slight_smile: life is good

Very true, in that case kudos to both. I canā€™t imagine the meager profit YYE is getting from these xD

Where is the info for the Yelets deal? I canā€™t seem to find it.

Edit - NM. Found it on facebook.

I grabbed an ā€œOā€ yesterday before Dogbite and I have to say that this is such a great organic throwā€¦ So nice!!!

How would you compare it to the 54?