Bell ringer trick (mainly for The Vow and 000)

The 000 has been around for a while and I just another bell shaped yo-yo (The Vow from @moefv ) and love the way they ring especially right at the start of a bind. Is there a trick where the string snaps the yo-yo and then stays in play so the ringing continues? The only thing I’ve been able to come up with is a plastic whip letting the yoyo pass my throw hand instead of catching it and have it regen behind me, but haven’t gotten it to repeat or even go clean enough consistently. Any other tricks that might have extended ring time (whether or not that was the intention or not)?

3 Likes

Hope you’re enjoying the Vow! The sound it makes is really satisfying haha kind of sounds like a titanium throw!

2 Likes

Try some regens, that’s what I do :blush:

1 Like

How good are your laceration binds?

2 Likes

firstly, pomelo is an absolute dinger as well ! but what @Theycallmecotton said regens let em singggg

2 Likes

I can do them ok imho. There are some yo-yos that don’t cooperate so I have to put a little extra stank on it or get a fatter string.

Yep, Pomelo was bought with that in mind as well. Plus I like bigger throws. That one is extreme, but plays great.

1 Like

My favorite oversized. Not the most stable but def the most fun!

2 Likes

Same here. Though it’s so big, I don’t know of anything else to compare it to. I’ve got the Yeti and the Big Fun, but they feel a lot smaller in comparison (even though they’re not that much smaller in diameter).