beginner laceration

does ennyone know a beginner laceration tutorial? i have just started, with lacerations, but it is being a little hard :-\

beginner laceration COMBO*

Well, I’ve just started learning lacerations myself, but have been messing around with a few ideas. How about a regular laceration which lands you into a trapeze, then go into a kwijibo, and instead of dismounting normally at the end from trapeze, do an iron whip, and if you want to add an extra laceration in there after you drop iron whip, you finish with a hidemasa hook. (or you can start out with the hook instead, and just roll it into it’s normal dismount and stop when you’re at trapeze and then continue on with kwijibo.) Just a combo idea for ya.

so, if i firs do a slack trapeeze or something, then kwijibo, then jadewhip\ follow? is that what you mean? i’ll try :wink: thanks

so, if i firs do a slack trapeeze or something, then kwijibo, then jadewhip\ follow? is that what you mean? i’ll try :wink: thanks
[/quote]
Yeah, that’s what I was going for. Sorry, I wrote that very late at night and was tired lol

try getting the loop in first before you put your finger in then slowely start putting your finger in and catching the yoyo. your doing great if you made it to lacerations youll get it just keep up the good work