Begginner 2a yoyo

What yoyo should i get thats good for begginners but can take me pretty far in 2a?

1 Like

Loop720 is hard to beat.

5 Likes

In my experience, most modern looping yoyos are pretty comparable. From what I have tried and what I have read, I would avoid the Magic Yo Yo loopers (the old ones, I don’t know about the latest iteration) and the YYF Loop 360 because while it’s inexpensive, the fact that it has pads that have to be replaced eventually is kind of a drag compared to starburst response fond in most others.

Loop 720s, Sochi loopers, Sunrises, basically anything that doesn’t have too many settings to fiddle around with is the best way to go. The magicyoyo D3 dawns aren’t bad either

2 Likes

I would really recommend the yyt oracle yo-yo it’s a very good beginner looping yo-yo because it has response pads instead of a starburst system. So far I’m really progressing in 2a because of these yo-yos and the price is very affordable as well. And there is also the yyt fizz it’s by far the best beginner yo-yo I have ever used to teach others it’s more suited for 1a beginner tricks but at the same time it’s also capable of doing 2a as well !!! I would strongly recommend checking these yo-yos out if you can :wink:

I learned throwing two handed loops with my Loop 720s.