Bdumas feedback

Just did a trade with @Bdumas and all was as damage free and smooth as promised. Safe packing and even included some nice fresh strings that matched one of the yo-yos. Thanks!

2 Likes

And I just received a sweet Hummingbird from him. Packing and extra strings, just like Jordan received. Brad is a stand-up dude!

1 Like

On this wonderful Friday evening I received a nicely packed, quickly shipped OD SF/SK from @Bdumas . It’s in perfect condition and is glass smooth. He also included a couple of extra strings and I think strung up the yoyo with a fresh one if I’m not mistaken. Thanks Brad!

Brad is a cool dude. Buy/trade with confidence.

1 Like

I received a Legendary Terrarian from @Bdumas yesterday and I’m loving itI It came in packaged nicely in perfect condition with the original box and some extra strings. Couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

Had an excellent experience purchasing several yoyos from @Bdumas, all arrived very neatly packaged with the boxes for all but one! The boxes weren’t advertised or mentioned, so that was a really pleasant surprise. Also included some extra strings like previous reviews mentioned, and you could tell it was packaged with care. Will definitely be on the lookout for future opportunities to deal with Brad again!

2 Likes

I’ve had multiple 100% positive transactions with @Bdumas Don’t hesitate to BST. He’s extremely knowledgeable and one of the most fair pricing hobbyist in this community!

1 Like

Great throw from @Bdumas!

Shipped and packed well. Throw was mint (as far as I can tell) and he sold it at a super fair price!

Do not hesitate to buy from this upstanding seller. He’s 100% Grade-A, 5-Michelin Stars, Shaken-not-Stirred, Awesome.

1 Like

@Bdumas was prompt, responsive, and helpful. Both yo-yos I purchased arrived exactly as described, packaged with care, and even came with a few strings!

1 Like

Just got a little homemade spacer in the mail from Brad. Got here safe and now I’ll be ruining another Ti yoyo lol

1 Like