Basix feedback

Did a trade with @Basix he shipped fast and communicated well. Would definitely trade with him again.

1 Like

Purchased a Parlay from @Basix along with some bearings, and he shipped quickly and everything was packaged with care. Yoyo arrived just as described. I wouldn’t hesitate buying from Michael again! Thanks for the yoyo!

1 Like

I thought I commented with a thread for Michael (basix) of string werx already but I’ve had several string transactions with him. He’s currently my only nylon and blend string source until A&A start up again. Also bought a bunch of yo-yos from him. Good guy really nice and great conversations. Don’t hesitate to buy from him and ask about his strings seeing as his shop is in transition.

1 Like

@Basix is the man. Extremely good communication, prices, and packaging. Extremely fast shipping.

Don’t hesitate.

1 Like

Completed a smooth transaction with @Basix recently. Great person to deal with and everything was as described.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Traded with @Basix super responsive, and fast shipper. Def a good dude I hope to work with in the future.

1 Like

Received my half of a trade with @Basix today, great transaction, quick to respond and fast shipping. What more could you ask for. Don’t hesitate to deal with @Basix, he a great guy.

1 Like

Made a purchase from this guy ,great guy fast ship and as described!thanks again

1 Like

The yo-yos arrived in great packaging in a timely manner. Would do business with again and has my recommendation! Great guy!

1 Like

Amazing transaction. Great communication and fast shipping.

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Had a great purchasing experience with @Basix. Hooked me up with a specific throw I was looking for. Smooth communication and quick shipping, everything was well packaged and throw was in excellent condition, very happy experience. Would recommend!

1 Like

So good I came back again! Grabbed a few more throws from @Basix and it was once again very smooth, with great communication, and really nice to talk to in general. Highly recommended!

2 Likes