B!ST Yoyo Gallery

I arrive with a few years of retreat I see… sorry… how can I contribute to this discussion I met by chance?.. I think it is no longer possible to find any photos of a disassembled Leggenda (which was a prototype never put into production in horse between the Competizione and the Competizione Evo, both with D metric bearing, while the Leggenda had the metric C bearing… here it is…

and for those who have never read it, here is the story of this specific specimen

Imgur

3 Likes

Ciao Fabrizio, nice memories, I do not know if you remember me I was Albertino in Yoyomaniacs, I remember you!

Those were good days, also when it opened the other forum with the other italian association lmao it was funny days, I wonder what Ettore ended up doing after yoyos

1 Like

Hi Albertino! How nice find you, but of course I remember you! You were very good then and I dare not imagine how good you are now. I no longer know anything about Ettore, I feel and see myself every now and then with Riccardo (Fraolini) and rarely with Mojo and Menca. Really very beautiful times and just as beautiful memories … You live in London right?

1 Like

Happy that you remember me man, and thanks for the compliments, I never stopped to play and now is quite long time that I do it lmao I see in the YYmaniacs facebook group that there are a bit of meetings, I miss Italy so much, yes I am living in London from more or less 7 years now.
Unbelievable you meeting Mojo, I miss him so much, I remember a beautiful meeting in Milano years ago, where I literally travelled from Sardinia only for that event.

I miss a lot the Yoyomaniacs day, it was a great space and lot of people as well, hope I will be able to come to an italian meeting or national soon.

About Ettore, while I never really enjoyed the B!st yoyos, I think he was a very good and smart person it is a shame that he stopped producing them, I think he had the right skills to make his brand a very great one and is inventions for the mod world contest where always great

1 Like

I see you!!!

Compliments!!!
They made a big purchase but they already know it

How could I not remember… I remember your style of play perfectly, you are a true player… you have always focused on technique and the game… very few yoyos but exploited to their full potential! no compliments, just merits. I understand that you miss Italy and those good times but believe me, you were right to leave… for three years now here it has been more and more a shambles and the situation is only going to get worse. I haven’t heard from Mojo for a while… I will forever be indebted to him, for his correctness and honesty, for having agreed to sell me this fantastic object… Do You remember?

Imgur

As for Ettore… his talent and ability are undoubted… the objects he has created speak and will always speak for him… Ettore’s big problem (as for many, myself included) probable is himself… his ego… but he’s also a genius in his own way and sometimes it happens, that the two things go hand in hand (not in my circumstance! :smiley: )

Nice to have found each other anyway, now see you here then and coming back a the B!ST yoyos, do You have something?

This is still like this, I do not buy many yoyos (not gonna lie from when I am in this forum my collection quite increased lol) but I never exaggerate, tricks and skills always been my type of fun with the yoyo and still are.
And I hope ZGRT made a good purchase with me, this brand is a bomb, I think around the forum maybe you have seen my love for the Qi.

OMG the Sumo, I wonder it’s value nowadays, Gianluca had 3 of them or something like that, I was in love with that yoyo super cool one for his time and played a dream, I remember because Gianluca was sponsored by them I used to use it a lot, I wonder if he still has them, I know that he doesn’t play anymore which is a shame as he was incredibly good!

absolutely agree with his and it was a shame, I think if he was a bit more “chill” as a person probably was still producing yoyos and probably making good money out of it but it is what it is.

For me and my type of play I never been in love with his yoyos, there was something that was always “off”, probably the competizione was the only one that I enjoyed a little to play (I never bought one but I tried all of them between meetings and nats), I think I won or get a Centauro (I do not remember how) but then I sold it after a month or similar as it wasn’t for me lol B!st is a brand which I really never clicked with.

1 Like

I agree, Ettore has never been a competition player and not even in his team were there players able to give feedback to direct him to produce advanced performance yoyos… but he certainly had his stuff to say as a producer and he would have said them also in the future…

p.s. That is not a normal Sumo, if you open the photo, in the description you will find a link to a discussion in this forum where I explain what it is

1 Like

Thank you!:pray:

Quite a bit, but it was well worth it. Each and every single one of Ettore’s creations is a piece of art.

P.S.: That Leggenda is an absolute gem.

2 Likes

thank you… Your Stradivarius, I’m almost certain it was from a friend named Cristian but I’m not sure. Unfortunately on rare things like these (very few specimens and unique colors, practically tests) the memory or the information is lost quickly. I’ll try to hear someone, who was very close to B!ST if they have more precise memories than mine. Congratulations also for the Oxygènè the 5, the pac-man and the 3 of 4 natural elements, they are unique specimens, anodized by Frederico of Black Sun Anodizing… I believe that a few years ago we spoke in PM, you asked me if I knew who could have the “fire”, right?

1 Like

It was an Ebay purchase.

I’d love to hear more about b!st as well. There’s isn’t a ton of information about the brand on the internet, which is quite unfortunate considering the fact that it’s one of the most unique yo-yo brands in history.

Thank you very much!

I haven’t had the pleasure of communicating with you until today. I believe you’re thinking of my friend, Christopher. The elements used to belong to him, and he sold them to me when he stopped collecting. It was always his goal to complete the entire set, but, unfortunately, he never succeeded. I suppose the task falls on me now.

1 Like