B!ST Yoyo Gallery

This is a super Avenger:
unconv%20(10)

16 Likes

Wowowza

1 Like

Ive heard the name B!ST banded around for years but never really understood what all the hype was about!! After reading this thread and seeing the pics. I now understand completely!!

These are some of the best looking yoyos ive ever seen!!

Its just a shame @MrBist isnt making any more production run yoyos anymore, no matter how small! and only modding one offs now.

Which means finding and subsequently ever affording to buy said B!ST yoyo will more than likely not be possible for me :S

5 Likes

Thx man,
I really appreciated your words.
I’m sorry about endig the production, but I was really tired about the yoyo world.
It a chapter of my live I closed.

Regards
Ettore

12 Likes

@MrBist I know and one hundred percent understand!
Youve got to do whats right for you and your life!

I will watch out for one of your throws and im pretty good at finding stuff.
Hopefully one day the yoyo gods will shine down on me and ill find one of you mods or old production yoyos! :wink:

cheers Chris

2 Likes

Ooooo I like it. Gets beaten by a 4a yoyo

I miss good old Ettore!

2 Likes

Ettore, you are a genius, sir. It’s a true pleasure just to see your creations. My girlfriend and I find them reminiscent of the works in the Galileo Museum in Florence.

5 Likes

ciao sono anche io italiano ti va se ci mettiamo in contatto ? io sono sul discord di yoyo expert

1 Like

@persson does

Well, I said I’d build a little shrine to house my Stradivari, but I opted for something a little more classy. Here it is, along with various other b!st and Oxygene designs:

10 Likes

I was wondering what you had in the other drawers. I’ve only seen the G2 drawer. That’s a great way to store your collection!

1 Like

Thanks, bud! I appreciate it. This took a very long time and a lot of money to complete. There are a total of 8 drawers. Other than those, the top portion opens up and can also be used to store yo-yos. That’s where I keep my RSO, Anti-Yo, and Atmos collections. The rest are as follows (from left to right):

Dif-e-Yo.
G2.
b!st, Oxygene.
G2.
A-RT.
OP, Smashing, Anomaly, GWAY, Thesis.
Japan Technology, Turning Point, Yoyorecreation.
Monkeyfinger.

3 Likes

Oh my godddd how does it play?

1 Like

What an awesome collection! I would love to see pictures of everything.

1 Like

I’d love to see the full collection! Do you have it posted somewhere? Beautiful!!

1 Like

It’s a very, very unique yo-yo, so it’s kind of difficult to describe. It’s so unique, in fact, that out of the 600 or so yo-yos in my collection–this includes a Sengoku - Hanzo and SPYY - Radian Super Light–it’s the only one that I find dissimilar to everything else.

In general, I would describe it as an extremely light and floaty yo-yo that is best used to perform tricks that are shorter in duration. It lacks the power to perform very long combos, so you have to bind or add regenerations in order to string elements together. The really interesting thing about it, though, is how it feels. It’s like playing with air, and you can also feel the air passing through each half as you play. Truly fun stuff.

The one thing you need to worry about is its sharp edges. If you mess up a bind or the string snags, and it hits your knuckles at a bad angle, it’s going to slice right throught them. It’s the only yo-yo I own that makes me scared of attempting anything horizontal.

I don’t, but I’d be more than happy to share some pictures with you if you wanted. If either of you is interested, just send me a private message, and I’ll show you the rest of the drawers.

4 Likes

Holy cow! :razor: :yo-yo:

This stuff is SUPER cool! these creations are just bursting at the seams with personality!

2 Likes

Well done! you have given yourself a lot to do in these 2 - 3 years!
I don’t want to imagine how much you may have paid for that Stradivarius… which I think I know (at least I know for sure the first owner)… the sanctuary would have cost you less :smiley:

1 Like