i want to know which one would be better, i am trying to decide between these two, so tell me how good each of them plays etc, thanks
Axiom all the way. The metal is very tough, have amazing laser engravings, perfect shape, long spin times, incredible thumb grinds, wide gap, its INSANE!!! The Meteor, well, I don’t like that much. For me, it scratches easier than the Axiom, and has caps that crack easily. I would say Axiom.
Well,thats your preference,thats why you have to awswer these questions:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level
lol Just pointing out, the shape thing is personal preference. The Spin times and thumb grinds are the same, and the meteor has a bigger gap than the axiom.
You have to tell us your preference, because their shapes are very different. The meteor is oversized, and the axiom is undersized.