Awaiting my New Yoyo!

I asked you all about which yoyo I should buy and it was a unanimous decision

I bought a C3 Capless and I am hopefully getting it in 2-3 days. I can’t wait!

Thank you all for requesting this yoyo for me.

Nice! What colorway did you get?

when it comes post a pic of it

I got it in Orange Yellow acid wash and to go with it I got Red Orange Yellow twisted string.

Yay! New toys are always exciting. Is this your first full metal. If so, you might not buy another plastic for a long time. I sort of regret buying high end yoyos because after my first, I can never go back to throwing cheaper throws. I still buy cheaper stuff for family though. But I’ve spoiled myself a bit too early.
I’m sure you will love the capless. Just watch that gap, it’s a huge one compared to your dark magic 2.

Cool 8).

Excellent choice, sir!

Yuki

5.5mm gap on the Capless? I don’t even know how that’s possible! Isn’t that wider than the bearing? :wink:

I got the Capless directly after the DM2. I found the binds were indistinguishable between the two, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much. The Capless was a fantastic first all-metal yoyo; when I finally tried something a bit more “premium” I was surprised at how marginal the difference was. Based on what I’ve tried so far, I honestly don’t think you can find a better new all-metal full-sized yoyo for $65 or less.

And if/when you ever decide to try your hand at horizontal play, the Capless is a perfect fit for that style. :slight_smile:

Maybe I should get a capless instead of a OD OG Project. JK!!

[quote=“Bcmaddog,post:9,topic:52275”]
Haha! Well… if you want a Capless that bad, get the OG Project, and we can work out a trade for my Capless. :wink: