Average age of YYE forum members

How old are you guys? I fall into the 22-28 category.

My guess is most of the users here are under 30.

22-28 crew checking in. ;D

im 15, but i have the mentality of either a 20 year old or a 10 year old. there is (usually) hardly any in between so idk wat to choose. o well.

im joking, i chose 13-17, but the mentality thingy is tru tho :stuck_out_tongue:

39 :’( … ;D

32… I’m an uncool guy living where throwing is kind of uncool at an age that is probably uncool to throw at…

Yeah… I got it made. 8)

Most likely, there are more people in the 13-17 age category.

1. Age will never stop me from yoyoing though, I find it relaxing.

Even better, we got em when we’re 40.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/4446B69C-0AF7-4957-8E0E-32261017D9DB.png_zpsqejz1tai.jpeg

But I’m 31. But, same thing. And besides, when you stop seeing wonder in the world - then why are you even here!? I’ll never “grow up” and you can’t make me! I’m gonna be 60 playing with yoyos. …as long as I don’t get terrible arthritis or something… That would suck.

^ Just don’t do triple brent stoles over and over again and you should be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

^^
I’m gonna be 60 playing with yoyos. …as long as I don’t get terrible arthritis or something… That would suck.
[/quote]
If that happens it might not be so easy-to-trapezey :smiley:

2 Likes

I live by the motto, “You’re only young once but you can always be immature.” :wink:

I broke the curve. Couldn’t you have asked this before my birthday?!!! :slight_smile: