Augie Fash being himself.

Augie Fash being humarous in a compitition.

~Steven

The second song is the song he used in Take Two, Take 2

Anyway, why do people always say “Flash”

I suppose they say that because he is really fast?

He’s my fav yo-er…? !!!

Me too!!! :smiley:

Happy Throwing! =]

He’s my favorite because he has so much fun when he’s yo-yoing. But my idol is Andre. There both amazing!

~Steven

He is one of my favorite yoyoers because he just has so much darn fun while he is yoyoing. If you watch almost any of his vids, he is always smiling and laughing.

Me too! He dances alot too. I guess he likes dancing! ;D

~Steven

?

Happy Throwing! =]

What was that post about?

He just has so much fun when he plays, I see guys in tournaments and they are too serious, it is sad when people can’t relax and have fun doing this sport (yes I called it a sport people call golf a sport!!!) I love doing this and don’t want to ever take it too serious then I would have to grow up and I don’t wana ;D.

Yes - Poeple in some tournement’s are so serious trying to land this trick but Augie is so diffrent to them.

He just has fun and when he fails to do a trick, he try’s again or still smiles and jump’s around.

He’s awsome.

~Steven

[quote=“Steven,post:11,topic:812”]
Yes - Poeple in some tournement’s are so serious trying to land this trick but Augie is so diffrent to them.

He just has fun and when he fails to do a trick, he try’s again or still smiles and jump’s around.

He’s awsome.

~Steven
[/quoteAugie’s not the only one. If you see Mark Montgomery on stage, he will be smiling and clapping his hands between tricks to get the crowd going.