@attj feedback

@attj is a great buyer to work with. Good communication and fast payment. Thanks.

@attj was super understanding and a pleasure to work with! Kept me in the loop the entire time, good guy!

1 Like

@attj great guy, easy to communicate with, fast when you need him to be. I’m a little biased because we’re friends but either way have no doubt working with this gentleman. :slight_smile:

+1 for @attj, the man is a legend!
I bought a spoil cloudberry from him and I couldn’t be happier both with the throw and how the transaction went.
Great communication, a proper straight up guy.

1 Like

Feedback for attj
I bought a MK-1 SW RBC from attj. I arrived promptly, well packed and with extra string. It was as described and very beautiful. I am very pleased and he is a lovely person with whom to do business. I cannot commend him too much. archiesdad

1 Like

Purchased two throws recently from @attj and could not have gone any smoother! Super fast and secure shipping from overseas, got to the USA very quickly, and received exactly as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again in the future. 10/10 A+

Recently purchased a personal grail ive been trying to aquire for nearly a year. It wasnt in his listing, but when i sent him my LF list he was honest about having an X³ Zeus in nm-m condition. He sold it to me at a fair price and shipped promptly. I now have it and couldn’t be happier. Would love to purchase more from attj!

@attj sold me two of my new favorite throws! Reliable and items are mint as described. 10/10

1 Like

shipped super fast. throw arrived pristine, in better than expected condition. true throw bro right here

Grabbed a couple of throws from @attj and it was a great experience. Great opportunity, arrived quickly and safely and were in fantastic condition. Very smooth and well taken care of throws. Would purchase from again with confidence!

1 Like

Snagged another throw from @attj and it was just as good as the first time. Quick and secure shipping and throw was in excellent condition. Very well cared for and plays fantastically. Thank you kindly for everything!

1 Like