Attack of the Small Yo-Yos!

if you like the ridges then the rebirth may be up your alley! very easy to find and lots of love for it here. midsized and comfy, it comes with side effects too! one drop usually does that ridge profile like with the terrarian and the t1 and their finishes are good too so you should take a look

5 Likes

Get yourself a Ministar 2 people.

3 Likes

I would but am poor.

1 Like

Small and widee

13 Likes

Skyline and Assassin are my two smallest, and they both play wonderfully.

7 Likes

Proto gung fu, M1 and N8

3 Likes

Last week I got a Jordan designed ‘Fallen Angel’.(Titanium version)

In more talented hands, this thing could be a Giant Killer.

Years ago, when working on my several signature yo-yos with Dale(Yoyojam), the whole purpose was to show that smaller Yo-yos could be capable of higher performance than people would think.

This little Titanium yo-yo is certainly a few notches above my expectations.

It moves so well, it doesn’t even seem like a ‘small’ yo-yo.

I almost feel like a Giant, playing with a regular size yo-yo, lol😉

I have medium size hands.(med. work gloves) and the yo-yo almost gets lost in my cupped hand.

But when I crank it up and toss it, it’s all Business.

Here’s the Ti Angel with my unreleased metal Motu proto. Similar size but the Fallen Angel has a little more horsepower, lol🤓

16 Likes

Duuude a metal mini motu…

3 Likes

How small is we going here?

15 Likes

Some more small boys, this time more in the undersized category.

11 Likes

That an assassin on the top middle? I want one soo freaking bad

2 Likes

I really like the design of the Metal Motu.

1 Like

It is, it’s an amazing throw too!

3 Likes

Got it for my birthday when it came out(2009?). The one throw that will never leave my collection.

7 Likes

I love small yo-yos I’m gonna have to dig out mine and take a picture. Honestly on there own you can’t tell they are small. You almost need something for scale.

2 Likes

I like small yo-yos but I haven’t tried any of the ridiculously small itsy bitsy yo-yos. Are those fun or is it fun for like 15 mins then the novelty fades?

Roadrunner is a fun one that can be had cheap on amazon.

1 Like

I actually just got a Roadrunner not too long ago as a little gift, and I really dig it for what it is. Slightly undersized, but very comfy in the hand and now that I have one with them I gotta say I like the groove rings a lot. Also the wider gap makes it pretty good for 5a, as shown by Owen Ekblad shredding it here

2 Likes

The Roadrunner actually has a smaller than average gap width. Smaller is kinda nice for 5A because it helps give crisper binds with shorter strings, and string layering isn’t as much of an issue.

2 Likes

I think the wider gap was referring to the profile gap. I have to agree the tighter bearing gap makes for some nice easy binds and it regens pretty nicely too which has saved my knuckles more than a few times.

1 Like