atomic bomb/barrel rolls

i can do the whole trick but the only part that gets me is coming out of it if anyone can help plz reply

, LORD

You mean getting out of the mount? If so, just drop everything and bind it. You won’t get a knot, and there is really no proper way to dismount. Just drop everything for the easiest. :wink:

A cooler way to do it is to do the ripcord. Just swing the yoyo twice around your non-throwhand before letting go of the string on your throwhand. You will be in an over-mount, so you can bind from there. I think that was what ripcord was made for.

you could always just reverse the whole trick and get back to a splitbottom mount

Another option you have if you don’t want to do any of the ones listed above is, Do you know ninja vanish? What I do, and this is just me, if I don’t want to ripcord out of it, I pull the front string to my NTH side to reject it, at the same time you drop all of the wraps around your TH finger. Before the yoyo completely falls to it’s full length, I pinch and thrown a ninja vanish and do a sideways barrel roll in the opposite direction I was going first, only this time inside of a GT. That might be difficult for some people to do, I don’t know considering I made it up as it kinda came naturally to me one day. Anyhow, the point is that there is no right or wrong way to dismount that. You could even pop the yoyo up out of the mount and pull all of the wrapped up string straight to land in a trapeze, just have fun, do what feel cool to you, if it feels like it was cool, chances are, it was. :smiley: I hope this post helps, and if I had a camera with video capabilities I would gladly post what I mean but I don’t so I can’t, please excuse the confusing text above. :stuck_out_tongue: