1 Like

Wangle

1 Like

Wide angle

2 Likes

Wangle

2 Likes

why do you say

I have both shutter wide angle and atlas yoyos.
If your doing 1a Shutter wide angle 100%. It’s like a lighter shutter with more power.
If you want a wide yoyo with center weight and good flow the atlas is great but it is a unique design (still very good) but it isn’t what I use very often.

1 Like

I do like how the atlas has a finger dimple, but i have a normal shutter so I am leaning towards the wangle.

1 Like

Shwangle unless 5a

Get the
A T L A S
T
L
A
S

Atlas.

Atlas all the way

Why do you like the atlas

1 Like

Wide Angle

For me personally, the width, the inner ring grind area, the fingerspin dimple, and the fingergrind area in the gap are all perfect! It’s hard to find any yoyo that checks off all of those boxes, but the Atlas seems to be the only one that does that is wide as well. It’s also a very niche yoyo that has continued to be produced for almost 6 years, and I think that alone speaks volumes. While the Shutter line is by far one of the most popular lines out there and has also continued production for a long time as well, it still feels more of a jack of all trades, but master of none. All around it is a great throw, but those details that make the Atlas shine aren’t there on the Shutter. I have both of them, and I do enjoy throwing the Shutter, and the Wide Angle, but I have also gone out of my way to now collect multiples of the Atlas because they are so good.

1 Like