Astraea released?

Signed on at 5, the page counter went to zero and I still was unable to buy one. Is there a secret?
5:05 - still no purchasing options…

This happened the last few times, as well. It never actually means “when the counter reaches 0”. It means “some indeterminate time from 10 to 30 minutes after the counter reaches 0” :roll_eyes:

My bad; I thought the whole purpose of the countdown was to give a specific time. Thanks for clearing that up…
-s :slight_smile:

I will say that in the past - the counter did go to zero and the page would be available. Is this a “feature”?

OK; I have lost interest…

1 Like

I remember the same exact thing with the early Akita release.

Gremlins!

It’s fixed! :joy:

3 Likes

Logged back in and got the one I wanted.
If this happens on a regular basis; people will start to disregard the countdown. It should either work; or don’t do the counter.

Also, when the page with the counter goes to zero - the browser should automatically refresh with the new purchase page. I should not have to reload. Just my $0.02.

2 Likes

Points taken! I’ll own this one - it was my own human error. I appreciate the feedback! :heart:

I think @codinghorror was referring to a different release not on our website too… this is not a normal occurrence.

Regardless - It’s a stunning yo-yo! Hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Oh you’re right. Maybe not the Akita, but I’ve had this experience before, here as well… I think it might have been the Metal Yeti

I would only make these suggestions knowing that Andre is a fellow developer :wink:

Looking forward to the new throw.

1 Like