artist we hate

so on this all you have to do is post artist,songs or bands that you hate here are mine

nicki minaj justin beiber eminem lil wayne drake
as you can tell i hate rap and all that new stuff

Yep, this is just the kind of thread we need. A thread harboring hate towards a certain person whom we have nothing against.

3 Likes

I happen to agree with yoyojon but I know not everyone does here. I’m perfectly ok with that because I know that my musical taste isn’t the same as everyone else’s here. I accept everyones choice and I know many other people do that as well.

oh there isn’t enough data on the interwebz for my hate of bad music. grrrrrrrrr

ok, where to begin?

beiber, kesha, kanye, swift, black eyed peas, like a G6, california girls (it is not true), i kissed a girl, everything that the op posted, grizzly bear, animal colective, all dubstep… you know, this thread only makes me more angry at those bands/artists/songs

i am ok with other people liking all that i hate (except kesha, and like a G6). i just ask that if you play a song, and i look uncomfortable, please ask if i would like to change the song.

I will hate the music of the next generation.

Those crazy kids

Yeah, my 2 year old nephew plays his music to loud and wears his diapers to low.

1 Like

i dig the music of the last generation. i dislike the music of our generation. i generally like stuff that is made with instruments and skill rather than money and computers. i believe that an apropriate way to describe how i feel would be to listen to Reel Big Fish’s sell out. that is how i feel in a nutshell

there is nothing I hate, but there is things I cannot listen too. Pretty much 97% of Rap music, opera, and gospel.

I’m not alone!

I’m not alone too!!!

Meanwhile, I’ll add Lady Gaga to the list. :stuck_out_tongue: