Are they discontinuing the DNA?

When looking at YYF’s new website, I did not see the DNA anywhere! Could it be that they are discontinuing it?

No they arent discontinuing it, if you look at the yoyoexpert shop or maybe yoyonation it is still in stock so get it quick before it runs out (I just got one 2 days ago)

I do not believe YYF will be making any more, so yes. It is discontinued.

The remaining stocks will be in stores until they sell out.

Despite enthusiastic support for the DNA, the numbers simply weren’t there. Grab what stock you can while it is still there because when it’s gone it’s gone. It’s a shame too, I also really liked that yoyo.

Aww. That’s disappointing but I understand.

Real shame… That was one of the yoyo’s I said… Man I want one… I’ll get it sooner or later… should’a made it sooner…

Could you throw up a link for the YYF site?

Nm… I saw it

i got a free DNA the other day, it was shipped to me by yyf, i asked ben about it he said he had no idea why it was sent but to just enjoy it, now i have two :slight_smile:

Wow! Lucky! I really wish I had one. But since I might be getting a free E1NS, I don’t think I have a reason convince my parents to let me buy one.

Wow… How’s that happen?

don’t know, Ben didn’t know either, but i did send in my dv888 to get fixed a few months back so my shipping address is in system, but it was clearly a mistake that i got it