new DNA'S?

i like the 888 and they continue to make it better and better but i LOVE the DNA but they have done nothing with it. i personally wish they would make a new version of the DNA, if not a yearly edition… anyone els feel the same or have any thoughts on this?
because i bet if yoyofactory see’s that theres people interested in a DNAx or somthin they just might make it.

I’d love to see a new DNA! But I can’t decide if I’d like a round or high wall better…

id go for a round wall appose to a high wal,l if anything keep the wall the way it is.
THINGS I WOULD DO

• HEAVIER
  • SILICONE RESPONSE
  • BRING BACK THE GREEN COLORE
  • MAYBE Z-STACKS?

you?

Ben told me the DNA was discontinued

The Mutant DNA is a BOMB of a Yo-Yo! One of my top 5 favorites easy!

if thats true and they did discontinue it, that dosnt mean it couldn’t come back. they discontinued the mighty flea and there bringing it back. if they see that good amount of people want it back they might just do that.

DUDE I WISH I HAD A MUTANT DNA, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD STARTING POINT INT THE PROCESS OF MAKING A “DNx” <new name maybe? dose that sound good? lol

I thought it was already round wall? I think I’d like a round wall too. It’s just plays so much more silky smooth as aposed to a high wall. The only thing I hate about it is the ‘thunk’ at the end of a throw.

Weight wise, I’d add a little more rim weight.
It should come stock with silicone, but make it the large pad size. Silicone stays in a lot better in the large resess.
Definitly bring back the green, and add yellow, black, and red! Splash maybe? Drip?
Z-stacks I think would be over doing it a bit. Still provide the regular stacks, but including z-stacks might force a price bump.

Do you think it should come stock with a SPEC or a Center-Trac? I like SPEC better.

Btw, DNX sounds awesome!

well when i think round wall i think of the BOSS ya know? anyway yea z-stacks is a bit to far. i would personally prefer a center track because of my style. like in my PRE-PRO DNA that i used the most because i can use it outside and if it gets scratched you wont notice. i use a CT, idk but it just feels better and works better with my style but it they make the haves rounder like the BOSS i might not need a CT and if they dont they should still make it SPEC because most people like it. (i can just swap it out no big deal.

anyone els have any thoughts on a new DNA

this is an awesome idea.if the dna is discontinued then the community would likely eat up the dnx.

I think they got the formula down just right the first time. I wouldn’t mess with it. Z-stacks would probably vibe like crazy on it, unless some extreme tweaking on the weight distribution occurred, essentially turning it into a completely different yo-yo altogether. I also think it’s best to leave the SPECs stock and have the addition of Center Tracs to the buyer, even though I personally prefer the Center Trac myself. (@ JUMP) I never really noticed a thunk at the end of the throw on this one. It could be because mine is a raw prepro, but I love the feel of rounded walls.

My say: Don’t mess with it, keep it as is. I’d definitely like to see them produce more, maybe just with a new graphic or something.

I’d like to see a few more runs of the DNA.

Also, if you want something heavier with a splash, there is the mutant DNA.

The DNA is one of my favorite yo-yos. I enjoyed both the Mutant and regular versions. The only thing I might change about the DNA is to give it more rim weight. It would give longer spin-time and make a great yo-yo even better.

yea, i wish they would make another mutant edition

MikeMonster, you don’t need to double post. There is an edit button.

67g
with a center track
different color styles
sold out in an instant

hhmmmmm nah im ok buy thx for the effort lolol … im just kiding with you but where did i double post ?

bump

I would be excited! I really wanted a half half DNA with a weight of 65 grams with hubstacks.