new DNA'S?

I agree with Jump, a Round Wall, More Rim Weight, a cool Bright Green with Yellow Spash, Yellow Hubstacks, And I would say a Spec stock.

I’d keep them the way they are.

i too like them the way they are, except for the fact that its WAY to light. i have o-rings on my pro-pro DNA for rim weight and it feels so right.

I don’t know. As far as the weight goes, even though it physically weighs in pretty light, the distribution of the weight makes it play as if it weighs in at 65 grams or higher. I say the weight should stay just how it is. Perhaps the gap can be widened just a hair, but I really like them exactly the way they are: very balanced, and deceptively agile.

or call it the RNA. or make a trend and have a bigger, rounder yoyo and call it the nucleus.

but what about a stackless edition? just putting it out there but stacks are not very important

I would love to see a smaller shape and dif. color

That would be an 888 ;D

RNA i pretty cool and i would love a stackless edition, i dont even use stacks. i do still think they should make it just a bit heavier, but if any thing i would just want them to put it back in production.

I love dna’s , I have one but i wish there could be new ones, please let there be new ones!!! :’(

Get rid of the ridiculous gap, the stacks, and bring it up to 65 and I would be down.