Are there more Doors or Windows in the World?

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

3 Likes

Are there more unicorns or leprechauns in the world? We will never know.

5 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Then there were 3 ( and then none…)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why would you say that?

Krieger and Densmore are still around.

2 Likes

Considering St. Patrick’s day is tomorrow there has to be more Leprechauns right now.

1 Like

You sure about that :thinking:

Looks to me like the glass walls count :smiling_imp:

WINDOWS FOREVER :window::beers:

1 Like

It seems to be need to be able to open and allow light and air.

But the Doors are no longer .

True, but I’d vote for windows. Every car has at least two doors, but each of those doors always has a window. Plus even most two-door cars have two rear side-windows in addition to the ones in the doors. And then there’s the front and rear windscreens too.

As a matter of fact I don’t think there is any car that has more doors than windows!

Ivan

1 Like

You can technically open it with a rock

1 Like

You people just made me count all the windows and doors in my apartment.

1 Like

Well…

What was the result!

The world desperately needs to know! :rofl:

1 Like

If we’re being generous with the definitions of ‘window’ and ‘door’, I have 30 doors and 8 windows. By generous I mean I consider each pane of glass counts as a window and a something like a cabinet counts has two doors. Also I have a sliding glass door so that counted towards both :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Counting sounded fun!

I’ve got 26 doors and 6 windows in my garage alone.

Total house ratio is somewhere around 6-8 doors per window.

The windows are just about all meant to be emergency exits though, built to fire code. Out of all my windows, I think only 14 of them aren’t emergency exits.

If you count emergency exits as doors, which they are required by law to be, then my house’s ratio is more like 10-11 doors per window.

There are probably doors I’m missing, too. I’m sure I got all the windows though :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

There are windows in computers as well! Microsoft Windows! And with Microsoft Windows taking up 87.56% of the operating system market, we have a clear winner. It’s windows!

2 Likes

Exactly the windows I meant! Including the various windows open, inside the windows OS.

Boom!

2 Likes

If you’re just counting terminology, then you also have to count all the things called doors. And then it’s a slippery slope. Then you have to count all the uses of the word doors. Including that one.
There are animals that build doors. Are there animals that build windows?

1 Like