Apple Security issue

OK, I’m not really want to make public service announcements. But even a small is the population that this is this forum is compared to the number of people in United States, we still are basically a microcosm of the national population.

Which means, at least a reasonable percentage of you guys and girls use Apple devices, where there is an iPad MacBook iPhone iPod whatever?

Apple seemingly has been hesitant to send out a massive mailing to warn everybody that uses their products, that a serious security flaw was discovered that if exploited, could allow hackers to take complete control of your device or devices. Trust me on this. This is not an example of Moze low grade humor. This is now making national news. But maybe some of you guys don’t pay attention to national news? And that’s why I’m bringing this up on the forum.

So if you have an Apple phone or other Apple device, upgrade your software immediately to 15.6.1.

I never even got a message from those clowns at Apple. No email no text no nothing. I have enough Apple stuff I probably Pay the light bills in their mop closets.

I only found out because my girl texted me a link to an article on ABC seven news out here in California.

If you already knew this sorry to trouble you. But if you didn’t know already put down that classic
Coke and that bag of Cheetos and get on it.:nerd_face:

17 Likes