AP Exams this week and next week!

AP testing this week and next week! Good luck to all high school and college students! :grin:

(I should have studied more :tired_face:)

8 Likes

As someone giving exams this week I second these well wishes!
(Well done exams are easier to grade…)

5 Likes

College students? We don’t take AP exams. I guess you could also be wishing us good luck with our finals, but your statement is somewhat vague. What tests are you taking?

1 Like

Bruh I’m not ready for these finals tho

4 Likes

I got rekt by my Calc 3 final yesterday :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I don’t envy you guys at all. I love being able to actually enjoy spring instead of having to spend the best time of the year inside studying. Good luck!

3 Likes

Good luck y’all - don’t rush to be out of school though - savor it, trust me. Working everyday is not nearly as fun as being a full-time student…studying something you love, being surrounded by like-minded people and of course, the college babes!!

5 Likes

And people wonder why the yoyo community is mostly male :grimacing:

2 Likes

Any niche community that’s not explicitly feminine is mostly male tbh. Chess, board games, card games, pool, ping pong, bowling, skateboarding, kendama, yoyoing, magic, whatever

Girls just don’t seem to have much interest in hobbies

3 Likes

I feel like that’s an assumption that’s not really founded. I can only imagine how daunting it could be to join a community that’s majority male. Regardless, comments like the one made above aren’t helping.

3 Likes

I think it’s an accurate assumption. Name any activity other than dancing, ice skating, makeup, or anything of that nature that has a good amount of female interest.

Yes there’s some girls that may hold back because of the majority male interest but I believe it got that way simply because girls just aren’t interested in these types of things as much as guy. And speaking with most of the female friends I’ve had about what they like to do or want to do or enjoy doing I think it’s true.

3 Likes

Lmao what shade are you throwing at me right now? :rofl:

1 Like

All of it :sweat:

2 Likes

So glad I finished all my finals - 40 years ago… :sunglasses:

Of course exams of one type or another seem to come regularly. :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck to all taking finals. Make sure you take them seriously. I never did, I used finals week to party. Definitely should have atleast tried. I wish would have realized that if I would have taken school seriously I wouldnt have to work 60 hrs plus a week doing manual labor. I would have so much more time and energy to throw.

As for the the side discussion, women love hobbies too. Just not usually skill toys. Alot of women in my family are into making stuff. Knitting, sewing, screen printing and stuff like that. My aunt liked to use gourds to make beautiful birdhouses and decorative garden pieces.

3 Likes

Wait, what? What do you mean by all of it?

Yes, all of this is true. College was like living a fantasy for the years I attended. If I had tons of money id probably go back for a few years and take classes im interested in and have a good time. I had some roommates who were my age now (31) and they fit in pretty well, so I don’t think im too old to still make college friends and have a good time. Then again college campuses seem too politicized these days so who knows?

Loved college, but hated exam time (obviously). Though imo finals werent quite as bad as mid-terms, when you really had no idea what to expect.

1 Like

all the exams

tenor

1 Like

Don’t remind me, I have mid-terms next week. :tired_face:

I get the joke, but I’m genuinely curious as to what exams you’re taking!