Anyone still have a Onedrop Rally? How is it holding up?

I had a Rally years ago. It had the infamous cracks in it which I had heard of happening. I am curious if that was rampant or just some one off situations.

If you have feedback on the subject, please share.

I ask as I have a white in incoming that hasn’t been played much and it’s not cracked. I am curious if heavy play leads to it cracking or if some just cracked due to improper machining.

Also, if you still have one, do you still pick it up much? I remember loving mine even though it was cracked.

1 Like

I had one I sold a bit ago. Original run green. I sent it in perfect condition. When it arrived at the recipients the cracks had formed in transit. I think some of them out there that aren’t cracked are probably time bombs.

2 Likes

Just checked mine, no cracks to be found

4 Likes

Very interesting, hope that doesn’t happen in transit with mine but oh well if it does, it was cheap enough. The cracked one I had played just fine, it’s just a cosmetic thing (albeit an ugly one.)

The first run in the spring rain color was the one that was notorious for the cracks. Mine got them eventually. I think they sorted it out with later runs. The one I had with a white body was fine.

1 Like

i have a clear one with no cracks. Never played with it much, and once i heard about the cracking problem i very rarely throw it. More of a museum piece now.

2 Likes

Thank goodness I have a white one coming, I’ll keep those fingers crossed because my old one was such a joy to play. It’s been years though so I hope that same joy will still be there

1 Like

team no crack here

Plays best with a bouncy nylon string and a centering bearing.

4 Likes

Dude I got it from gave me such a good combo deal on a couple other throws I had been wanting that I told him to keep it since he was selling off everything and had lost interest. Maybe it’ll reignite his passion some day (and it keeps the prospect of it getting cracked in the mail out of the picture )

2 Likes

Consequently if you have a Rally that is cracked the axle fits and works well in a Cabal

4 Likes