Anyone receive or get to throw the A-rt Inhaler yet?

But it’s not just the waifu/pedo stuff. From Chase allegedly ripping kids off for Peaks via the BST back in the day… to the point where Chris himself had to post a statement dissociating CLYW from Chase. To “edgy” jokes including stuff about school shooters, Chase makes his character clearly known. A couple years ago I even emailed A-RT to express concern that they were associating themselves even more with Chase.

Look, I get it, Chase is their buddy. But it’s another thing to integrate him into the A-RT brand.

A-RT “responded” to the concerns by doubling down and making Chase a full team member, including him more and more in their marketing, and making him a signature yoyo, the Inhaler, replete with more jokes, this time about the pandemic. Haha, so funny and “edgy”… not!

I used to buy from A-RT regularly but I haven’t for years. Even though their new yoyos seem pretty cool the spirit of what they do took a turn into stuff that I’m not feeling. I guess I’m just a “complainer” :wink: and their yoyos aren’t for me anymore. The school shooter stuff was the nail in the coffin for me.

The line between ironic appropriation and true appreciation for revolting points of view is thin.

EDIT: here’s the old thread about Chase scamming people from a long time ago. This is reason #1 I wasn’t happy to see A-RT’s more recent direction involving Chase:

18 Likes