Anyone know any yoyo clubs or groups in Indiana? UPDATE! 1st meet Dec. 3 or 4

that would be awesome…but I don’t see myself driving all the way to indy…but you are more then welcome to come join us…

Also, should we have a club name? and if so any suggestions?

nanu nanu.

hello friends, i too wish to join a yoyo club in northern in. im also interested in learning more about creating yoyos, as well asusing them… i need help with combos:)

HELLO jesse…asusing?

as using…

ooooooooooooooooooooooh…so names…is NEYO the only name we have thought of oh and i forgot about jesse’s NWY

Man this sounds sweet! How long have you all been throwing for?

somewhere in the 8 month area…you?

Been throwing seriously for about 3-4 months 8)

I am really excited to learn and hangout with other people who yoyo…i don’t think I can wait all winter!!!

Ive also been at it for about 10 months. I really think this will be sweet when we can get it rolling!

Yeah if we can find somewhere inside we will do it immediately but if not we will have to wait out winter.

Truth.

I have been throwing for like 5-6 months and if you guys know where the up(university park) mall is we could have it their

plzz pm me on yyn cause’ i never barley get on yye actually 1 a week my yyn acount is 888(x)treme so please go there and pm me

Hehe I am kinda in the same predicament. I am rarely on YYE anymore, If you have a YYN account mine is the same name as on here.

Ok all heres an update: I have been talking to ladainian on YYN and we are trying to set up a date here very soon. Our goal for the first meeting is December 3rd, not this friday but the next at the Borders in South Bend around 5:30 or so? Input directly to this thread or to me or ladainian on here or YYN, (my names the same on there) would be good. Any suggestions time wise or location would be good as well but it sounds like Borders has a large open area we can use. BTW I live about an hour away so I dont know that I can make it every week if thats the plan. Bi-weekly is probably more feasible for me. So lets discuss all this!
- Steeley

sunday would be best for me I work third shift then and could yo all day

Sunday would also work for me. If we can get some more people to post this would be good.

For the weekend of Dec 3rd (Fri, Sat, Sun) I have all three of those days off actually, so anytime anyplace and I’ll be there!

@ yoyofool do u mean barnes and nobles at the up mall because borders does not have a large open area but the barnes and noble at the up mall does