Anyone heard from Yardist? - Resolved

anyone have any recent dealings with @Yardist ? he said he’d provide a shipping label and info immediately and then ghosted for almost a week. i brought up a paypal dispute and that was the only time i received a response.

based on further research i have an open paypal dispute now.

odd, because i even had a good deal with him before. i used g&s so i thought it was a misunderstanding but his reaction was rather vile and unprofessional, and further lacking of my business. that is all

9 Likes

haven’t talked to him in a bit, but in the past hes always been good conversations… maybe the benefit of the doubt he’s having a tough time with something (no excuse for bad communication and being rude though). Hopefully, this works out for you friend

3 Likes

yeah i got that, and i got that from (and gave that to) littered with teenager language. i deal with professionals, not amateurs

6 Likes

I can personally vouch for him. He’s a reputable trader and has been around for a long time I’m sorry if he didn’t reach out in a timely manner, but he normally does within a reasonable amount of time.
Hopefully this gets resolved quickly

1 Like

Just a quick bump. @Yardist is a great dude. In my experience with him, communication has always been good (either in a transaction or just shooting the breeze). I know things have been a bit tough for him lately though so perhaps life happened (as it does to us all). Hoping this gets resolved well!

5 Likes

I wanted to give an update on this. @yardist refunded me the money and we’re on good terms. I want to give a shout out to my friends in the community that helped and supported me through the process, and the community as a whole for working together to keep us a positive, friendly and cohesive yoyo community. Thank you folks.

7 Likes